Yesterday, our Prime Minster Jacinda Arden announced NZ would be moving into Alert Level 2 on the 14th of May 2020. During this next stage, we wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching get married in NZ at Level 2 with iDo iDo Weddings.
For the next two weeks weddings can go ahead but there are 3 main things to adhere to:
- Groups of up to 10 people can congregate from Thursday.
- Gatherings can go for two hours only unless they were in a private residence.
- Individual servings of food must be served.
What Will iDo iDo Weddings Do?
The information provided by the government allows us to host an intimate wedding ceremony with a gathering of 8 guests including the bridal couple, the celebrant and photographer. We will be able to offer you a mini reception after your ceremony and serve individual picnic boxes and cake at an additional cost.
Level 2 Wedding Package | Only $2,400 incl GST
(Subject to Govt. restriction changes and valid till 28/5/20).
- Wedding Planning and Coordinating
- 2 hour wedding at your desired location
- 8 guests (including the bridal couple)
- Celebrant (included in your total of 10)
- Photographer (included in your total of 10)
- Bouquet & buttonhole
- Floral archway and welcome sign
- Individual wedding picnic graze box (add-on, restrictions apply)
- Celebration cake (add-on, restrictions apply)
- Live streaming of your wedding (add-on)
- Your wedding planner and coordinator will:
- Book a public reserve. through council
- Set up and style your ceremony area
- Coordinate the Celebrant and Photographer at a distance
Weddings, may look different for a little longer but we're here to help you work around these changes to create an incredible day!
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to get regular updates!
Sending you virtual hugs - Kia kaha koutou!
Emma | iDo iDo Crew xx