iDo iDo coffee with Jade Sayers Photography
iDo iDo Pop–Up Weddings are a great alternative to the traditional wedding. With the cost of weddings on the increase, couples are opting to save that money for an incredible honeymoon or a deposit for their first home. iDo iDo offer great weddings at a fraction of the cost!
Affordable iDo iDo Pop-Up ~ YES! Stunning Wedding Photography ~ YES!
I had the pleasure of having coffee with Jade Sayers our iDo iDo photographer this week, to talk all things photography + weddings.
Why we love Jade...
Jade is a professional photographer with over ten years experience. She developed a passion for photography growing up surrounded by the natural splendour of the Coromandel. Jade has a diploma in photography and specialises in capturing timeless wedding moments and special family portraits.
Jade is empathetic to her client’s needs and creates a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Her patience and commitment to get the best picture is driven by a real passion for her craft.
Before your iDo iDo Pop-Up Wedding...
- Jade has lots of creative ideas but if you have particular shots you would like, let her know in advance.
- Detail exactly which group shots you would like with your friends and family
During your Wedding Jade will capture...
- Your fiancé waiting and the moment the bride arrives
- Your intimate ceremony including all those beautiful moments between you and your fiancé
- The reactions of your family and friends
- Toasting the couple with bubbles, enjoying nibbles and cake cutting
- Your first dance and speeches
During your photo session...
- Couple and group portraits in the beautiful surroundings of your venue
- Try not to overthink how you are standing or your expression. Jade wants to capture raw and intimate photos which will remain timeless
- Jade is happy to give you direction if you prefer
iDo iDo provides up to 200 high quality photos on a usb to use as you like. For more ideas visit Jade at http://jadesayers.co.nz/