iDo iDo coffee with Flowers by Tami
iDo iDo Pop–Up Weddings are a great alternative to the traditional wedding. With the cost of weddings on the increase, couples are opting to save that money for an incredible honeymoon or a deposit for their first home.
What's our point of difference to other Pop-Up Wedding Companies? We work with professional and experienced vendors to ensure you still get quality products and services you would find in a traditional wedding - at a fraction of the cost.
Affordable iDo iDo Pop-Up ~ YES! Stylish quality florals ~ YES!
I had the pleasure of meeting with Tami from 'Flowers by Tami' in Tauranga this week to talk all things flowers + weddings.
When choosing your bouquet...
- The florals need to express your style and personality!
- Collect lots of images of bouquets you love and images you don't - this way the florist is able to recreate exactly what you love
Trending right now...
- Vintage & rustic themed florals are still very popular with lots of foliage, muted and grey undertones
- Natural, messy, asymmetrical bouquets
- Trailing bouquets - a modern take on the 80's bouquet
- Trailing ribbon
Foliage & Flowers...
- Grey eucalyptus and Olive leaf
- Roses are versatile because they come in lots of shades and varieties all year round
- Commercially grown 'Garden' roses
- Colombian roses have large heads, lots of colours and muted tones
- Dahlias in the summertime
- Peonies are gorgeous and around in November and December
Things to remember...
- You don't have to follow whats on trend - go with the brights if that reflects your personality
- Add brights to compliment your muted tones
- When choosing your florals, look for shades that will compliment the colour of your bridesmaid's dresses. Contrasting is possible but needs to be done right!
For more ideas visit Tami at https://flowersbytami.co.nz/